Wendy’s is one of the most famous American international fast food restaurant chains. Founded on November 15th, 1969 by Dave Thomas in Columbia, Ohio. This fast-food chain is the fourth largest in the world, with over 6000 storefronts across the globe.
With mouth-watering specialties like square hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, and french fries, Wendy’s believes in following the same recipes and improving the quality of raw materials and food. One of the well-received beverages by Wendy’s is their original Frosty. Every year about 300 million frosty’s are sold.
Wendy strongly believes in their motto ‘Quality is our Recipe’ and values its relationship with its customers with a great deal. In order to interact with their customers to get feedback and new ideas, Wendy’s conduct surveys. Also known as Talktowendys, the surveys play a pivotal role in attracting new customers and keep track of them. What’s more, Wendys give away free meals for every survey you take. However, to take the survey, there are some Wendys survey rules that are needed to be followed.
Wendys Rules and Regulations
If one follows Wendy’s survey rules, then the whole process of entering the survey is as easy as it can be.
- The person participating in the survey should be a resident of the USA, Canada, or Puerto Rico.
- The person should be 18 years old or older than 18 years to be eligible. After visiting Wendy’s, the customer will receive a purchase receipt after the final food order, which will contain the survey entry code.
- After completion of the survey, the customer will be given a validation code or coupon code, which will be valid up to 7 days after the announcements.
Wendyswantstoknow Survey Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
As rewarding as the wendyswanttoknow survey is, there are some requirements and eligibility criteria that need to be met before anyone takes the survey.
- The person taking the survey must be 18 years of age.
- One must have a receipt with a survey entry code printed on it. The receipt should not be older than 7 days.
- A single receipt gives the person only one chance to enter the survey. If the person wants to enter into another survey, then they need to acquire another receipt.
- The person taking the survey should know English or Spanish.
- The person should have a valid email id to receive Wendy’s coupon.
How to do Wendys survey?
In order to take the survey, one needs to simply visit Wendy’s official website https://www.wendyswantstoknow.com/ with their receipt with them. Later enter the required details, like restaurant number, date and time of visit. Finally by answering the questions genuinely you will be rewarded.
Frequently Asked Questions
With so many talktowendys survey conditions, there are bound to be some questions, and some of them are answered below.
How to write a Wendys survey without a receipt?
If you don’t have a receipt, then you can take part in an offline survey. All you need to do is make a detailed note of your last visit in neat handwriting on a plain standard size paper. Write your name, residential address, Email ID, and contact number on the envelope, and sent the letter to Wendy’s headquarters.
How many Wendy’s surveys can I do?
You are eligible for only one survey with one receipt as every receipt contains a survey entry code. If you want to enter into another survey then you need to make another purchase for a new receipt.
What is the age limit to participate in Wendys survey?
You need to be 18 years old or above to take the survey.
A survey is the best option for the restaurant to connect with its customers and vice versa. But before taking the survey, participants must go through the Wendy’s rules and requirements carefully. In case of any query, the participants can call the customer care number – 1 888 624 8140.